RELEASE OF LIABILITY FOR PARTICIPANTS - READ BEFORE SIGNING
* I understand and agree that HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc.
has tried to create a safe and controlled environment for safe participation and that it has established rules for participation on and about the gymnastics area that must be followed by the participant. * I understand and agree that failure to comply with any such rules may result in removal from the gym. HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to remove a participant from the gym and/or property for the failure to adhere to any rule without refund or other recourse accruing to such participant. * I understand and agree to abide by all "Gym Rules" including (but not limited to) those described below:
- 1. The Supervising Coach IS in charge and has full authority over all participants.
- 2. NO HORSEPLAY ALLOWED. The Supervising Coach has the authority to refuse or expel anyone.
- 3. All accidents/incidents must be reported to the Supervising Coach.
- 4. All equipment must be returned to its original place by the user.
- 5. One at a time on the trampoline. No flips or “head-first” or prone entries into the pit (no head or prone falls). “Feet-first” ONLY.
- 6. Any skill which is unfamiliar to a person cannot be performed.
- 7. No dress shoes, boots or dirty runners allowed on the gym floor. No socks on beam.
- 8. No smoking or alcohol is allowed. Anybody appearing to be impaired will be immediately expelled.
- 9. No jewelry allowed (long earrings, bracelets, rings, watches).
- 10. No shouting, swearing or rude language.
- 11. Long hair must be tied back.
- 12. No jeans or ripped pieces of clothing allowed.
- 13. No gum, candy, food or drink allowed past the viewing area.
- 14. When and if required, the Supervising Coach will implement the Emergency Policy and Procedures.
- 15. No loose objects allowed on trampoline (i.e balls, hoops etc…)
- 16. Swinging on rings is NOT allowed.
- 17. Rope climbing can be done only if a crash mat is placed under the rope.
- 18. Use of the equipment is strictly forbidden without the proper supervision of a qualified HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. coach.
* I understand and agree that I, and my child, must abide by any additional “Gym Rules” which may be posted in the gym, dictated, published and/or circulated from time to time. * I acknowledge that gymnastics and other activities offered at HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc., may involve a certain element of risk, which may result in bodily injury (including the risk of severe or fatal injury) to myself or my child/ward. * I also acknowledge that gymnastics may require the Coach to perform some manual spotting which involves direct physical contact and is designed to assist the participant in the safe performance of the program skills. * I understand that HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc will provide a free trial class if requested and no refunds will be issued after 1 week only credit note may be given. * I confirm that I, or my child, am/is fit to participate in gymnastics and I am unaware of any physical or mental condition or impediment, which would prevent or hinder myself or my child from participating safely in the programs at HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc.
* I confirm that I have accurately reported and disclosed any medical information (physical and mental) to HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc., which is necessary for the proper gymnastics involvement and care of the above-mentioned child/person. * I hereby authorize basic first aid to be delivered to myself or my child by HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. or other authorities. By administering basic first aid when required or requested, HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. in no way warrants or assumes any liability in relation to the administration of such basic first aid. * I understand and agree that, in the case of an emergency HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. assumes no responsibility or obligations relative to any cost or expense related to carrying out any emergency procedures and/or emergency transportation for myself or my child. * I understand and agree that a portion of the registration fee to HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc. is paid to the Ontario Gymnastics Federation (O.G.F.) and is allocated to the annual O.G.F. General Liability Insurance Policy should an injury/accident occur, while a participant at HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc.
This cost is compulsory cannot be waived. In consideration of your acceptance of my participation and/or of my child’s participation I, intending to be legally bound, do hereby, for myself and/or my child, heirs, executors and administrators waive the right to sue and release forever and discharge any and all rights and claims for losses, damages and/or injuries which I and/or my child may have or may hereafter accrue against HIGH FLYERS GYMNASTICS Inc., or their respective officers, agents, representatives, employees, volunteers, officials, sponsors, directors, agents, coaches, instructors or independent contractors and/or assigns for any losses, damages and injuries which may be sustained and suffered by me and/or my child in connection with our association with or entry in the above athletic activity or which may arise out of our participating in said athletic activity.
Please Check one of the Boxes Below